Club and Committee Information
MGAC exists entirely through the support of members and volunteers.
The club has a committee which meets regularly (approximately monthly) and keeps operations going. This can include everything from scheduling tournaments, checking finances, responding to enquiries, organising equipment maintenance, and so on.
Committee roles include:
- Officers - President, Secretary, Treasurer, Club Captain. These are specified in the Constitution.
- Specific roles - Coaching, Youth, Indoor Range, Sponsorship, Membership Secretary, Webmaster, Records, Equipment. Some of these are described in the Constitution; they can flex according to club needs.
The committee is always in need of volunteers, at any time of the year. Interested in helping? Chat with a committee member anytime.
Where to find information
- This website! www.mgac.org.nz is the public home of reference information.
- The member section of this website has some club results and photos. Can't find your password? Check your MGAC membership profile in TidyHQ (below).
- Our membership system (TidyHQ) is used for member/group communication and course bookings.
- Committee files/records are stored in Google Drive.
- Email is always available at [email protected] or [email protected] Some of the specific roles may also have @mgac.org.nz email addresses.