Club Secretary Needed
We did not elect a Secretary at the AGM. This is a vital role and we would like to hear from any Senior, Junior aged 17+, Life or Non-shooting member who is interested in helping here. No minimum membership length requirements apply when we need to co-opt members to help.
- Sets the dates of the committee meetings, which happen monthly. You set the dates, so you can be sure they will fit your schedule!
- Takes minutes at the meetings. A laptop can be provided if you don't have one.
- Is the official point of contact for the club. For many things you'll get to be in charge!
- Receives and answers correspondence (email) on behalf of the club. This develops business writing skills. Mentoring is provided.
- Uses Google Drive and TidyHQ which already have lots of the information you'd need.
- Works with the other committee members frequently. We tend to do this on email and Messenger.
Please email [email protected] to chat. If we can't find a Secretary, it's going to take a huge toll on the new committee members and this will have negative effects. I'm sure at least one of you can help in this way!